Domain registration/transfer order processing fails in PBA with the following error message:
Registering domain in external source failed.
An attempt to call external for name servers failed.
Table Name Servers Source doesn't contain row with id . Domain status:Prepared
The error message is shown on the tab Service Status History in the ordered subscription properties in PBA-E Provider Control Panel.
Service Template which is used in the domain registration Service Plan is created incorrectly - the parameter Name Servers Source Type is set to Get name servers automatically while the parameter Name Servers Source is empty. PBA-E cannot find right external system to send request to create DNS zone for a domain.
Follow the steps below to correct Service Template.
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel.
- Find the failed order
- Switch to the Provisioning Items tab in the order properties
- Click on ID of the failed domain subscription
- Click on the Service Plan in the subscription properties
- Click on the Service Template in the plan properties - this is the Service Template based on the Domain Management Service Gate which is used to register domain
- Click the button Edit
- Make sure you filled value of the parameter Name Server Source (the only available value in current implementation is PEM DNS Controller)
- Save changes
- Resubmit failed order for provisioning