SymptomsSometimes it is necessary to apply custom PHP settings per single domain on H-Sphere Linux hosting.
ResolutionIt is necessary to perform following actions:
1. Activate htscanner - it is easy because htscanner is already included in hsphere, but deactivated by default.
Uncomment extension=htscanner.so line:
; Enable htscanner extension module
2. Add the following lines to both htscanner.ini files:
stop_on_error = 0
3. Add php value in user's .htaccess file
with the following format (for example):
php_value register_globals off
4. Verify that setting applied:
- create phpinfo.php in domain root
- got to www.<domain_name>/phpinfo.php