A provider changed and synchronized the limit of the resource rate on the service plan delegated to a reseller in the Provider CP. However, the reseller still sees the old limits on the delegated service plan and the subscriptions of the reseller's customers are out of sync with the limits that were set by the provider.
As a result, all subscriptions of the provider's customers based on this service plan have the new limit, but all subscriptions of the reseller's customers based on this delegated service plan have the old values.
If the service plan was delegated to the reseller, the reseller cannot modify the limit of the resource rates on it. Resource rate limits can be changed by the service plan owner. But for resource rate limit propagation on the subscription of the reseller's customer, it is not enough to synchronize the resource.
To update resource rate limits on the reseller's customer subscriptions based on the delegated service plan, it is necessary to synchronize the reseller and synchronize the subscription based on this service plan.
Be aware that with this synchronization, prices on the delegated plans will also be reset to the provider's prices. If the reseller had his own prices, it will be necessary to set prices again.
Use the following instructions:
- Find the reseller to be synced.
- Find the reseller branding the subscription based on the reseller server plan.
- Synchronize the reseller by clicking the button Synchronize Reseller.
- Check the option Update Prices for previously delegated Plans and click the Synchronize button. On this step, prices and limits will be updated.
Then the reseller can synchronize the resource with his customer's subscriptions if it is required.
Select the delegated service plan > Switch to the Resource rates tab > Select the resource to update > Click the Synchronize button > Choose the necessary synchronization options > Synchronize the resource.
- After that, limits on the subscriptions of the reseller's customers will be updated.