SymptomsA customer subscribed to PA Service Plan with qmail and Open-Xchange services included and subscription was created for them.
The subscription has non-zero limits on qmail mailboxes and Open-Xchange resources such as different webmail services and Mobile Devices Support.
Customer may create qmail mailboxes in their POA Control Panel, customer may activate Open-Xchange webmail service on mailboxes, however customer cannot activate Mobile Devices Support on their Open-Xchange accounts despite of the fact that they have non-zero amount of corresponding resource available in their subscription.
CauseThe property Show in control panel is disabled for the application service Mobile devices support in activation parameters of the main Open-Xchange application resource like it is shown on the screenshot below.
As a result customer cannot activate Mobile Devices Support feature on their Open-Xchange accounts in POA Control Panel even if they have needed resources in their subscription.
ResolutionEnable application service Mobile Devices Support in POA Provider Control Panel:
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications
- Click on the application Open-Xchange
- Switch to the tab Resource Types
- Click on the resource type of class Application
- Switch to the tab Activation Parameters, sub-tab Services
- Enable the option Show in control panel for application service Mobile Devices Support