Two kinds of APS applications are published in the Application Catalog on the website http://dev.apsstandard.org:
- Applications published by Odin
- Applications published by application vendors
Applications published by Odin are fully supported by the Odin Support Team. This means problems related to application installation/removal/upgrades are handled by the Odin Support Team.
Applications not published by Odin are supported by the corresponding publisher (in many cases, the application's vendor). This means problems with application installation/removal/upgrades must be reported to the support team of the corresponding application vendor.
General questions about APS architecture or development should be forwarded to http://apsstandard.org/contact.
How to find an APS application publisher
There are two ways to find an APS application publisher:
Use the APS Application Catalog
- Open the Application Catalog
- Find the required APS package in the catalog and click on it
- In the application properties, you will see the application Vendor and Publisher as in the screenshot below (in this case, the publisher is PinnacleCart):
Use the XML metafile "APP-META.xml" in the APS package:
- Download the APS application package archive from the Application Catalog
- Decompress it
- Open the "APP-META.xml" file
Find the packager section of the file, which looks like this:
<packager> <name>www.pinnaclecart.com</name> <name xml:lang="en">www.pinnaclecart.com</name> <homepage>http://www.pinnaclecart.com</homepage> <homepage xml:lang="en">http://www.pinnaclecart.com</homepage> <icon path="images/pinnacle-icon.png" /> <uri>uuid:27CF4576-555B-11DC-8C5F-571156D36913</uri> </packager>
In the example above, the application's publisher is PinnacleCart.