Release notesFixed Issues
APS-6572 MOSI fails to send callbacks to POA
APS-5342 [Office 365] Addon "SharePoint Online Partner Access" does not get provisioned at all
APS-6240 [O365] Removal of service "useradmin" fails, but POA task completes successfully
APS-5495 [Office 365] It is possible to delete domain that has Service Users on it from Office 365 application in POA -- (need POA 5.2.10)
APS-6543 (Office 365) cannot add service user
APS-6141 [O365] Customer can change their country in UI, which leads to failed task
APS-5216 Changing customer password
APS-6662 Offer IDs for o365 addons are stored in default values of service settings instead of global settings
APS-6624 Office365 APS package incorrectly handles list settings
The update can be downloaded here.
POA 5.2 Update 10 should be installed.
Application package upgrade: Required
1) Open Office 365 Application RT and select "Activation parameters/Default settings" tab.
2) Save values of settings "Offer ID for Extra Storage 1," "Parent Offer ID for Extra Storage 1," "Offer ID for Extra Storage 10," and "Parent Offer ID for Extra Storage 10."
3) Import new application package; for details, refer to the POA Provider's Guide, section "Importing Application."
4) Upgrade all instances; for details, refer to the POA Provider's Guide, section "Bulk Application Upgrades."
5) Open Office 365 Application RT and select "Activation parameters/Global settings" tab.
6) Fill out settings "Offer ID for Extra Storage 1," "Parent Offer ID for Extra Storage 1," "Offer ID for Extra Storage 10," and "Parent Offer ID for Extra Storage 10" with values saved from previous step.
If Storage add-on was not configured, use mapping from .txt file attached to current KB article.
Database upgrade: Not required
Gateway server upgrade: Required; see instructions below:
1) Unpack APS package MicrosoftOffice365-1.3-3.app.zip into temporary folder.
2) Application pool for MOSI gateway and site in IIS should be stopped.
3) Paste files from the MOSI-Gateway.zip over the existing gateway installation (confirm overwriting of existing files).
4) Pool and site should be restarted after file replacement.
3) No files should be deleted or renamed.