SymptomsSome domain registrars impose limitations on domain renew, e.g. domain cannot be renewed within 30 days after it was registered, or domain cannot be renewed more than 30 days before expiration date.
Provider want to configure conditions of renewal order generation for domain subscriptions.
PBA-S allows to configure domain renewal limitations:
- Log in to PBA-S PCC
- Go to Top > Service Director > Domain Manager > Plug-ins
- Click on the needed plug-in
- Switch to the tab TLDs
- Click on the needed top level domain
Configure desired option in the section Renewal Limitations
- Renewal allowed at any time
Renewal allowed with the following limitations:
- not earlier than X days after domain registration date
- not earlier than X days before domain expiration date
not later than X days after domain expiration date