Symptoms1. Create some mailbox hosted on Linux mail
2. Set spam score less than 3
3. Select value "Mark as spam and modify subject" for option "Spam Action"
4. Send message with japanese strings to that mailbox - message will be marked as spam.
All of such messages get 2.9 score for "TVD_SPACE_RATIO BODY" spam test.
- Download the file attached sa-ja-rules.zip to all spamassassin service nodes
- Unpack the content to /usr/share/spamassassin/ folder
Download the patch to home folder to make proper "preview" section:
patch -p0 -i ~/sa-charset-from-original.patch