On login to OA an error is seen:
The main license key has expired. Please update the key to start working.
OSA requires proper license to be installed for correct functioning.
Check the installed license periodically as it may have expiration date and limits on used features which may be exhausted:
- Number of customer accounts
- Number of resellers
- Number of concurrently logged staff members
- Number of domain plug-ins
- Number of payment plug-ins
- Number of certificate plug-ins
Upload the license:
- Open System Information > License in BA Provider Control Panel.
Upload Licensebutton to install new PA license.
At the license information area, the following information is displayed:
- ID – license unique number in POA.
- Status – license current condition (Active, Expired).
- Key ID – unique license identifier. This ID is used by the Parallels License Automation to update existing licenses. When the license with the same ID is installed in POA, it replaces the existing license.
- Description – general license overview.
- Product name – name of the product the license is issued to.
- Product versions – product versions the license is applicable to.
- Features – here you can see the information on general features the license provides.
- Starts – the date the license is valid from.
- Expires – license expiration date.
- License Items – table that shows the amount of resource units provided by a license.
- License management tools are available for BA for Linux only
- If BA is integrated with OA then BA automatically installs the license into POA
For permanent license please contact your Sales Representative.
See the global article #113946 Parallels Automation Maintenance Guide for checking other important settings.