Monitor pending manual operations
An order processing may stop in the status Manual Operations Required (MO). It is normal for orders created for Service Plans based on Dummy Gate with manual service provisioning in an external system. Someone from Provider staff has to check orders pending manual operations on daily basis and complete order processing in PBA after all required operations were completed in an external system.
For Provider staff convenience PBA provides the ability to monitor orders pending manual operations out-of-the-box, no additional configuration is required.
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Navigate to Operation Director > Provisioning Manager > Manual Operations
- On the screen you will see all provisioning items which require manual operations
Click on the item in the list (if any), analyze it and perform any of the available operations
- Click the Mark As Completed button to complete the item if all provisioning operations were completed successfully
- Click the Mark as Failed button to mark provisioning item as failed (it will be possible to resubmit failed order for provisioning)
- Click the Save Changes button just to save current properties of the pending provisioning item
Note: in the list of orders which require manual operations you actually see provisioning items, not orders. An order may have multiple provisioning items so the same order may be listed many times on the page with orders requiring manual operations.