Configure firewall in OA infrastructure
OA is a distributed system, it uses a number of ports to communicate with various services installed on other hosts inside the BackNet and FrontNet networks. The connections with customers via public network (PublicNet) also require certain ports be available and ready to pass data. OA components must be able to communicate with each other in order to send and receive information.
Configure network routers in OA infrastructure following instructions in Firewall Configuration Guide:
- Restricting RPC traffic to static ports range
- Handling Idle TCP Connections
- Configuring Firewall on Operations Automation Servers
- Configuring Firewall in BackNet Network for Windows Hosting Infrastructure
- Configuring Remote Access for Odin Support
See the global article OA Maintenance Guide for checking other important settings.