ResolutionIf keyboard stoped working after virtual machine was upgraded to Parallels Desktop version 4, please, perform the following operations:
1. Download and install the latest Parallels Desktop build available fom Parallels official web-site:
2. If the latest build was installed, but keyboard still does not work, please,
- Start the virtual machine, but do not press any keyboard button when logged in - use mouse only;
- Open Windows Device Manager (Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager)
- Right-click the "Unknown Device" under Keyboards node and choose "Properties"
- Select "Update driver" and follow the wizard instructions.
- Do not use the keyboard unless the virtual machine is restarted