Ensim is pleased to announce the availability of an update to Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 which introduces a host of brand new features.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005: Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 v10.2.0 supports all editions of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 for provisioning Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database services to sites.
- Support for provisioning of custom database tools: This update of Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 supports provisioning of custom Web-based database tools to allow you to manage your Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or MySQL databases.
- Log file archiving: Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 v10.2.0 allows Server Administrators to provision log file archiving to Site Administrators.
- Support for Web Services API: This update of Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 supports programming interfaces that automate common tasks across all service levels such as provisioning resellers, sites and users, and managing services.
- Support for ASP.Net 2.0: For upgrade from version 5.0.0, Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 v10.2.0 now allows you to support ASP.Net v2.0 applications for the hosted sites.
Please read the release notes for more details on the brand new features of Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 v10.2.0
Installation and Upgradation instructions:
1. For fresh installation, download the ISO file from the following location:
2.The ISO has the Ensim Pro for Windows.msi installer along with the various add-ons bundled in it.
3. For up gradation, please download the .exe file from the following location:
Note: In case of upgrading to Ensim Pro for Windows 2003 v10.2.0, ensure that MSDE is upgraded to MSSQL 2005, before starting the upgrade process.
4.For the installation of Ensim Pro X for Windows 2003 v10.2.0, please refer to the installation guide available at installation guide.