Full release notes for Parallels Operations Automation (POA) version 5.4.11 can be downloaded here.
Cloud Infrastructure Support for Parallels Cloud Server 6.0 Replace Domain Owner Email in SOA Record with Fake Email Defined in DNS Hosting Resource Type Apache Tomcat Updated to 5.5.36
- POA-77448 The task "Create public folder" fails if Company name contains space
- POA-77413 The pem.addDomain method does not work for domains with Undefined registrar status and without DNS hosting
- POA-77255 The php5-cgi template removal fails if it is included in resource types
- POA-77214 Contact information of service user that is sent to MS Cloud is taken from Customer contact information
- POA-77202 Cannot access public folders in Outlook 2013
- POA-77151 The
webcluster_cfg_dbpackage name is misspelled in POA Linux Shared Hosting Deployment Guide
- POA-77076 It is shown that services are assigned to Service Users when no services are assigned
- POA-77070 Bugs in service migration procedures
- POA-76979 An unescaped dot in Apache rewrite rule on NG hosting leads to error
- POA-76978 Foreign key constraints error while trying to delete a web cluster
- POA-76949 Unable to add a user via useradd on NG Cluster server
- POA-76922 Duplicate key violates the unique constraint "
- POA-76920 A webspace backup task fails for subscriptions based on H2E
- POA-76917 The pem.addDomain method does not set registrar status to "Ready" if a domain already exists and has no DNS hosting
- POA-76604 Periodic task "Synchronize resource usage for instances of APS applications" fails by timeout
- POA-76600 APS settings cannot be updated when verification script reports enum for the settings choice instead of the value
- POA-76543 Not all of the databases are displayed in POA UI
- POA-76528 POA Exchange redirect fails to redirect autodiscover requests for unknown domains
- POA-76490 Spelling mistake. Wrong name of the parameter "notify_recepients" in POA Public API Reference
- POA-76260 POA allows downgrade of allocated application resources
- POA-75975 SaaS Service Controller core dumps if clicking on "Refresh" link in CCP too many times, too quickly
- POA-75905 No MessageLabs tasks are triggered during contacts import
- POA-75520 Cannot access public folders in Outlook 2013 and 2010 on Windows 7
- POA-75519 The msiis package is selected instead of msiis7 one when choosing the IIS 7.5 role
- POA-75484 The task "allowSiteAppSectionOverride" is scheduled on IIS 6 when it is not required, and it fails
- POA-75358 Core dropped during the "Update instances of APS applications scheduled for update" task
- POA-72982 MPFProviderClients installation fails if UAC is enabled
- POA-57211 The "Show" properties for News Message work incorrectly
- POA-37772 VPS interim statuses (stopping, starting, and destroying) are not shown in CP. Customer does not know that VPS stop task is scheduled and clicks "Stop" again, adding more duplicated tasks
Installation of POA 5.4.11 requires PostgreSQL 9.0.13 to be installed
PostgreSQL 9.0.13 must be installed manually according to KB #115912
Installation of APS 1.0 / 1.1 applications which have configuration scripts is not possible
Due to POA-77789 SaaS SC may treat output of a configuration script for any such application as having structured output. Since structured output is not supported for APS 1.0 / 1.1 corresponding tasks will fail.
No workaround exists.
Should not be installed to PACI customers
Due to CCU-5890 all the Virtual Servers become updated in PACI IM database on one backup restoration in accordance with it's configuration. Virtual Servers parameters does not change on Hardware Node in this case.
The update can be downloaded here. Please contact Support for its deployment.
You can find the full installation instructions in the
UPDATE.txt file from the distribution.
All required system updates can be easily installed through pa_updates_installer [instructions].