- make sure that the hosting plan the Container subscription resides on allows adding a static IP address. If there is no buttons Add a Static Address and Add a Static IPv6 Address under
Top > Service Director > Virtuozzo Manager > Containers > Container Name > Network, add an IP address.
- assign new IP address(es) instead of old ones to a container under
Top > Service Director > Virtuozzo Manager > Containers > Container Name > Network.
- mark one of new IP addresses to be used by default using the button 'Mark as default' on the tab 'Network' in container properties.
- reconfigure all hostnames, domains, DNS records mailboxes, websites created in the container to use the new IP address(es).
- delete old IP address(es) using the button 'Delete' on old IP address properties on the tab 'Network' on container properties screen.
- check and update all configuration files in a container if required with new IP address(es) -- as a rule, update of webserver configuration is enough.