Ensim® Pro for Windows 10.0.0 Hotfix 10 Release notes
These release notes provide information about Ensim Pro for Windows 10.0.0 hotfix 10 resolved issues, prerequisites, and installation instructions.
- Hotfix no: 10
- Hotfix date: 17-April-2007
- Applies to: Ensim Pro for Windows - 10.0.0
md5sum : a1caf7fc19b174a6409b9dffef6c28c9
This hotfix contains the following files:
- EPW1000Patch.exe (MD5 sum:72168c396235f7f2ab942017d3185387)
This hotfix resolves the following issue.
- EPW 4.0.x to 10.0.0 - Upgrade utility failed
Issue: Database backup operation for Ensim databases with size more than 500MB timeouts while upgrading.
Resolution: Database backup operation for Ensim databases with size more than 500MB succeeds while upgrading.
It takes a few minutes to apply the hotfix. During this time, new customers cannot be provisioned, and Ensim Pro control panel is unavailable.
This section explains how to install the hotfix.
Complete the following steps to install the hotfix.
- Unzip the hotfix zip file to a temporary directory.
- Run the EPW1000Patch.exe through command line to upgrade your existing Ensim Pro for Windows to Ensim Pro for Windows 10.0.0. (Note: This upgrade executable will handle rollback if it fails to upgrade to Ensim Pro for Windows 10.0.0.).