Article ID: 2256, created on Oct 15, 2007, last review on Jul 27, 2015
- Applies to:
- Operations Automation 2.6
MS DNS servers are out of sync, and the following errors can be found in POA Agent logs (C:\Program Files\SWsoft\PEM\Logs):
[14/07/07 19:35:25] DEBUG: PEM_PleskD:
[processHostOps/.\HCLProcessor\Win32\HCLtoMPF.cpp:273] Thread (3780) Mpf error
response (Invalid pointer [<response><errorContext description="Object
reference not set to an instance of an object." code="0x80004003"
Such issues can arise when the WMI infrastructure of the MS DNS server is broken.
As a workaround, one can do the following:
1. Log in to the failed MS DNS server These steps should repair the WMI infrastructure.
2. cd %windir%\system32\wbem
2. For %i in (*.dll), do RegSvr32 /s %i
3. Restart "Windows Management Instrumentation" (winmgmt) service