Important: Parallels Operations Automation (POA) 5.5 Update 2 is required.
- Adoption of the 2015 EU VAT Rules
- Multiple Tax Rates with Various Activation Dates per Tax
- PBA-58497 PBA xmlrpcd container may crash under heavy load on Windows
- PBA-48844 It is possible to switch a Plan Period for the subscription to an incorrect value using the PlacePlanPeriodSwitchOrder_API method
- PBA-59050 Wrong number format of thousands in SEPA batches
- PBA-54607 The error "Details method is not defined" occurs on the attempt to perform payment via PayPal Express plug-in
- PBA-59534 The "Low balance" warning is displayed in Customer Control Panel in improper cases
- PBA-59267 If an Order has a "Manual Operation required" item, then if one marks it as failed, resubmitting the order for provisioning may cause the order to be stuck in the "Provisioning" status
- PBA-58974 Order with delayed payment can get stuck if the order total is changed to a lower value
- PBA-58904 The "Billing Order Placed" event type is executed upon the NIP order creation
- PBA-58894 Provisioning of an additional resource of a parent subscription based on PEMGATE is blocked by provisioning of a child DOMAINGATE subscription
- PBA-58427 The Change Order may hang in the provisioning state instead of failing
- PBA-58129 A domain subscription stays disabled in POA after a renewal order for the "Expired" subscription is processed
- PBA-52176 It is not possible to delete a provisioning item for a delegated service plan from reseller's customer's order
- PBA-49555 The checkbox that allows restricting the "Low Balance Warning" notification should be added to the Credit Terms screen
- PBA-58943 After the full procedure of the account registration and in case the "personal" account type is specified, an email and user name entered during the short registration, are dropped
- PBA-58626 A new Credit Card may be set as default Payment Method even if one selects the "Keep current settings" option while adding the credit card
- PBA-58453 In case the store screen is opened by the redirect from the Customer Control Panel, the store screen is bordered with the white frame
- PBA-55930 The browser autocomplete functionality causes the sensitive information to be displayed as the plain text
- PBA-54649 The "POA NS settings" menu is hidden in the Reseller Control Panel after upgrading to PBA 5.5
- PBA-59879 PBA tries to install the Plesk addon license to POA, which is incorrect and may cause the Order processing fault
- PBA-58816 License synchronization description
- PBA-58642 Describe limitation to a reseller initialization scenario in documentation
- PBA-59210 A new order is created on the OpenSRS side if a certificate creation had failed by timeout
- PBA-59847 Connection to MIT Registrar via SSLv3 fails
- PBA-59530 TLS should be used in order to connect to OpenSRS
- PBA-59222 PBA wrongly treats the value returned by SIDN as expiration date for .nl domains
- PBA-59190 The registrant_type value is localized in the domain registration or transfer request passed to the registrar, as a result the operation fails
- PBA-57458 The "Address Line 2" field is not sent to Nominet
- PBA-56804 The new .eu registration platform should be supported for EURid
- PBA-58204 The unit of measure is displayed instead of the period on the Order Confirmation screen in the online store
- PBA-59881 The Payment Systems logotypes were lost after upgrading from version 5.4 to 5.5.7 on Windows installation
- PBA-58895 The Limit notification may be sent every day, even if it is configured to be sent "once"
- PBA-58465 The incorrect skin is used for the tabs in the Customer Control Panel
RHEL6/Centos6 - 64-bit
Windows 2008R2 - 64-bit
- PBA will require a restart during the update.
- The expected downtime of PBA services is up to 30 minutes. Total upgrade duration should be no longer than two hours.
- During the upgrade, all PBA packages will be upgraded to newer versions. If a backup is made with a server/VPS restart, then the private key for credit card encryption needs to be reloaded.
- Additional documentation can be found here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/pba/5.5/
- Important: it is required to follow the instructions for Adoption of the 2015 EU VAT Rules right after update.