ResolutionTo install new resources or to adjust limits for existing resources in a POA subscription, use the following steps:
1. Deactivate the "Service" template by clicking the Deactivate button on the General page of the Service Template page.
2. Edit the corresponding Service template (the one that the subscription is based on) in POA, and add a new resource to it.
3. Activate the Service template by clicking the Activate button on the same page.
4. If you want to sell newly installed resources using PBA-E, edit the corresponding Service Plan (the one that the subscription is based on) in PBA-E, and configure the corresponding resource rate for the resource added in the previous step. Refer to Adding Service Plan Resource Rates for details.
If you do not want to set up the resource rate(s) in PBA-E, use the Synchronize button in the new resource listed on the Resources tab of the Service Template page in PBA-E (not POA).
5. Synchronize the Service Plan (from the previous step) in PBA-E with the target subscriptions (if any). Refer to Synchronizing Subscriptions for details.
Note: In most cases, you SHOULD NOT synchronize the Service Template in POA with the subscriptions using the Apply Template Limits or Apply Template Limits and Parameters links from the General tab of the Service Template page, even if you are running a stand-alone POA installation. If you do this, POA will apply the limits as they are are configured in the service template, and it will not consider additional resources purchased for the corresponding PBA-E subscriptions.