When we wanted to test the setup and buy a Plesk account, we received message "Domain manager has not been configured yet", right after "Sign-in" screen. Where do we configure that Plesk Domain manager?
Article ID: 981, created on Oct 6, 2008, last review on May 10, 2014
- Parallels Business Automation - Standard
You can see such an error during Trial services ordering. To properly configure Domain Manager for Trial services providing you should:
- Add domain into PBAS ("Top > Service Director > Domain Manager > Domains > New Domain") that will be used for trial services. This domain must be added to the Provider's account.
- Select the domain in the list. If the domain was successfully added to the Provider's account then, you can see additional "Policy" section on the domain details screen.
- Press "Edit" button on "Top > Service Director > Domain Manager > Domains > DOMAIN_NAME > General information". Select who can register subdomains in the domain and allow its using for trial services.
- Please, try to order trial services in the store.