Provider wants to configure PayPal Direct credit card plug-in in test mode only. Provider performed the following actions:
- Logged into OBAS PCC
Top > Commerce Director > Online Payments > Payment Plug-ins
- Clicked the button
PayPal Directplug-in from drop-down list
- Entered a desired name for the plug-in
- On the next screen Provider did the following actions:
- Selected supported credit card types
- Checked option Test mode in the section Test environment settings and entered values for the parameters
- Test user
- Test password
- Test PayPal API Authentification Signature
- All other options on the screen were left either empty or at their default pre-filled values
When Provider clicked the button
Finish he saw error in red on the top of the screen
API User Name must be defined
and OBAS did not allow to finish plug-in configuration.
Provider configured user name, password and authentication signature only in the section 'Test environment settings' while OBAS requires that the same parameters are entered in the section 'Plug-in settings' as well which allows to configure a real account in PayPal.
Even if Provider wants to configure PayPal Direct plug-in in test mode only, real account data have to be entered, they will be used when Provider decides to put the plug-in into production mode.
Provider has to enter data about his real account in PayPal in the section 'Plug-in settings'.