SymptomsReseller subscribed to Provider's services in PBA-S and subscription was created under reseller's account.
Reseller want to terminate their subscription. They log into PBA-S Reseller Control Center, go to Top > Account Director > Subscription Manager > Subscriptions, click on the needed subscription.
However, it turns out that reseller cannot terminate their own subscription because screen with subscription properties does not provide the way to do that. Reseller may only put subscription on generate renewal order for it.
ResolutionReseller cannot terminate their own subscription from their Reseller Control Center, only Provider may do this. Reseller may only request subscription termination.
Reseller has to perform the following steps to request subscription termination:
- Log out from Reseller Control Center
Log into PBA-S as usual customer
- Open URL of PBA-S Customer Control Panel, like this - https://PBAS_HOSTNAME/cp (where PBAS_HOSTNAME is hostname of PBA-S server)
- Log into Customer Control Panel using credentials of reseller account
- Switch to the tab 'My Account'
- Go to Billing Management > Subscriptions
- Click on the needed subscription
- Click on link 'Request Subscription Termination' in the main CP panel
Fill in needed parameters
- Termination Reason
- Terminate Subscription At
- Click the button 'Save'
Provider will receive subscription termination request and will process it.