Customer does not see section Payment Method in the Online Store on the step Checkout, thus they cannot pay their order.
ResolutionCheck order amount, it must be zero. Online Store does not show section Payment Method if order amount is zero because there is nothing to pay in this case.
Order amount may be zero if customer logged into Online Store and their account has 100% discount or if prices in Service Plan are set to 0.
Provider still may configure Online Store to always show section Payment Method without regard to the total amount of order to be placed:
- Log into PBA-E Control Panel
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Stores
- Make sure that needed store is selected for editing
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Screens
- Click on the Checkout screen
- Switch to the tab Parameters
- Set the parameter NODISPLAY_PAYTOOL to False
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Synchronization Settings
- Click the button Synchronize
In this case Online Store will always show/require payment method selection even with zero-balanced order.