SymptomsProvider (or reseller) changed resource rate properties in an existing Service Plan, e.g. increased or decreased included amount of a resource.
After that Provider want to apply changes to the existing subscription(s):
- Provider opens PBA control panel
- Go to Top > Operation Director > Support Manager> Subscriptions
- Choose subscription
- Switch to the tab 'Resources'
- Select all resources and click the button 'Synchronize'
On the next screen Provider selects all available options
- Install new resource(s)
- Remove obsolete resource(s)
- Update Prices
- Update Limits
- Install into Provisioning System - Immediately
Moreover, if Provider select only one resource and try to sync it with POA they see the error message in CP:
None of selected Resources can be synchronized with Plan.
CausePBA does not sync resource with POA because of non-completed upgrade/downgrade order for this resource.
Check properties f the problem resource in subscription properties in PBA CP, it must have the following parameters:
- status 'Ordered'
- relative status 'Upgrade/Downgrade'
- field 'Order Number' contains upgrade/downgrade order number
On the tab 'Orders' in subscription properties you will find the order.