ResolutionTo make Online Store to ask for transfer key during placing order on domain transfer Provider need to enable the parameter 'Transfer Key Required' in properties of the domain plug-in which is used for domain operations in the specific TLD (top-level domain).
For example, to make Online Store to ask transfer key for .COM domains perform the following actions:
- Log into PBA-E Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > External Systems Director > Domain Manager > Domain Zones
- Click on the needed TLD, e.g. '.com'
- Switch to the tab 'Registrar Features'
- Click again on the needed TLD
- On the appeared screen you will see list of parameters for chosen combination of TLD and registrar
- Click 'Edit'
- Enable the option 'Transfer Key Required'
- Click 'Save'
After you enabled the option 'Transfer Key Required' the Online Store will start asking for transfer key during order placement process if a customer want to transfer domain in PBA-E.