When installing Share Point after Server Director was installed on the machine:
1. It is not possible to load Windows Sharepoint 2.0 on the ServerDirector server.
2. When the web page is launched during the installation, an error appears on the screen (error 400).
The following happens during SD installation:
1. By default Sphera SD blocks ASP.NET mapping to application.
2. During Share Point installation, error 404 is generated at the explorer. This behavior is due to blocking ASP.NET mapping to all applications.
In order to avoid this issue, please follow the steps below when installing Share Point:
1. Start Share Point installation, until the point that an HTML page is opened. The HTML page will be opened with an error.
2. Modify SD installation:
2.1. Start->Settings->Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs->ServerDirector->Modify
2.2. Add the SharePoint VA to the ServerDirector.
3. Continue with Share Point installation at: Start->Programs->Administrative Tools-> SharePoint Centeral Administration.