How to move a VDS from one reseller, to another?
In order to move a VDS from one Reseller to another, edit the VDS and enter the new reseller name in the reseller text box (You must login as the reseller Admin).
Of course, the accounts will need to use a valid Service Package, which is available for both of the resellers.
You can change the Service Package by choosing a new one from the dropdown list and clicking on apply Checkbox.
If both Resellers don’t have a shared Service Package then you need to perform the following steps:
1) Login as DCM Admin.
2) Create a temporary Service Package.
3) Add the new SP you have just created to both Resellers profile (mark V in the apply check box and finish in the end of the wizard).
This SP must be valid by the source and the target Resellers.
4) Edit the VDS in question and change the SP to the new temporary SP you have just created (mark V in the apply check box and finish in the end of the wizard).
5) Edit the VDS again and this time, change the Reseller (entering the new reseller name in the reseller text box) – once again click apply to change the setting on-the-fly.
6) Edit the VDS once more, and change to the target SP (owned by the target reseller).
7) Remove the temporary SP you have created to bridge the move operation.