Tips and Tricks
While removing a reseller from the DCM, the Reseller name is being locked until the end of the calendar month for the reporting purposes. This behavior is by design and will prevent the option to recreate the same reseller again (same name).
1. Login to the machine where the DCM was installed.
2. Login to the DCM database by typing:
su - sphsvc
3. Enter into the DCM database by typing:
4. Type the following command to permanently remove the reseller from the database:
DELETE FROM reseller WHERE name='reseller-name';
5. '\q' to exit from the Database.
We strongly recommend not performing any manually change to the RD/DCM DB. We strongly recommend not performing any change to the RD/DCM DB. Manual editing of the DB is not supported as this might cause to database corruption and any other wrong sql command execution might bring to unrecoverable results.