To delete an individual account permanently:
- Find the account using the Search utility.
- Click the Delete icon in the Controls column.
You will be taken to the Remove Account Option form:
- Without billing actions: no billing implied.
- Perform billing (refund/usage) without charging: refunds and usage fees are accrued, however account isn't charged.
- Perform billing (refund/usage) with charging end balance amount (applied to CC accounts only): refunds and usage fees are accrued first. If the resulting balance is negative and it has reached the account's credit limit, it is charged off the account.
- Charging end balance amount (applied to CC accounts only): any negative balance, if it reached the account's credit limit, is charged off the account.
Even after account is deleted, contact and billing information about this user still remains in H-Sphere database and so sometimes will appear in reports.
Warning: When deleting a reseller account, make sure to delete this reseller's customers first.