To recover Winbox quota:
- Download Recreation scripts in a zip archive and unpack them to a separate directory on the Winbox, for example recreation_scripts.
- Log into the system database and run
the following DB query to select the users and their space limit:
select unix_user.login, quotas.size_mb from unix_user, parent_child, quotas where hostid=??? and parent_child.parent_id=unix_user.id and parent_child.child_id=quotas.id and parent_child.child_type=4001;replacing ??? with the ID of the logical server you are recovering.
- Copy results of the query into a text file in the recreation_scripts directory and name it, for instance, quotat.txt.
- Enter the recreation_scripts directory and run the following command:
Rquota.bat %1 %2 %3 %4 > quota.txt
rem %1 - file name, e.g. quota.txt
rem %2 - Winbox IP
rem %3 - H-Sphere login used at Winbox installation
rem %4 - H-Sphere password used at Winbox installation
- Open quota.txt and remove the first part leaving only the list of links.
- Run the following command:
WGET.EXE -i quota.txt
This will recreate quota resource on the Winbox.