Product : Ensim Pro X for Linux
Version : 10.0.0
Date : 05-January-2007
Description : Language packs for Ensim Pro X for Linux v10.0.0 (Brazilian Portugese)
Installation Instructions :
1. Download the above file onto the Ensim Pro server and untar it in a temporary directory.
2. make the directory /usr/lib/ensim/frontend/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/ (mkdir -p /usr/lib/ensim/frontend/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/)
3. Copy all the files present in the temporary directory to /usr/lib/ensim/frontend/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/.
4. Do the changes in po files (if any). Run make_po.sh script to create mo files (sh make_po.sh ./).
5. Run install_pt.sh script to create & install mo files for powertool at proper locations (sh install_pt.sh).
6. Add "Brazilian (pt_BR)" entry in /etc/appliance/languages/pt_BR(echo "Brazilian (pt_BR)" >/etc/appliance/languages/pt_BR)
7. Restart epld service (service epld restart)
8. Detailed information can be obtained from Localization Guidelines for Ensim Pro and Ensim Basic for Linux.
This translation has been developed by one of Ensim’s customers.
Company name: Rede Networks
Email for contact: email@example.com
Phone number: 55 43 30274450
Disclaimer:This translation has been developed by one of Ensim’s customers. It has not been tested by Ensim.
This translation provided by Ensim is provided "as is", "with all faults" and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights, to the maximum extent permitted by law. No oral or written information or advice given by Ensim, its licensors or suppliers, resellers, agents or employees will create a warranty. Ensim and its licensors and suppliers do not warrant that this translation provided by Ensim will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted and hereby disclaim all liability on account thereof.