Ensim Release : Ensim Pro 5.0.0 for Windows 2003
Ensim is pleased to announce the release of Ensim Pro 5.0.0 for Windows 2003 . This is a fresh installation as well as upgrade from previous 4.x versions.
Ensim Pro is a software application designed to automate the deployment and management of Web services and Web sites. Ensim Pro is packaged with core Web hosting server applications and features that allow site owners to manage a range of services on their sites. These services include Web capabilities, FTP capabilities, email capabilities, and Web site security.
Ensim Pro 5.0.0 for Windows 2003 brings in some revolutionary features, including:
- New Licensing Mechanism - With this brand new feature webhosters can now get all the details about the license such as the Ensim Pro for Windows version, number of sites allowed, activation and expiration dates.
- Inclusion of new Power Tools - It includes two new ASP.NET-based Power Tools: DotNetNuke and Community Server.
- CLI calls for users and user templates -
1. Add and delete users
2. Add and delete user templates
3. Edit user information using the new CLI calls included in Ensim Pro 5.0
Please read the release notes for more details on the brand new features of Ensim Pro 5.0.0 for Windows 2003.
Please Note: The customers who want to upgrade to Ensim Pro 5.0.0 for Windows 2003 from previous 4.x versions, must purchase the 25-digit license key which is available with the fresh purchase.
1.Download the ISO file, WWP_5-0-0_8.iso, from the following location http://download.swsoft.com/ensim/download/pro/windows/5.0/
2.The ISO has the Ensim Pro.msi installer along with the various add-ons bundled in it.
3.For the installation of Ensim Pro 5.0.0. for Windows 2003, please refer to the installation guide available at Installation guide.
Please refer to the Ensim Pro 5.0.0 Installation guide for instructions on installing the addons.