In Ensim Pro & Ensim Basic for Linux 3.7 there is an issue where after one person has sent an e-mail using SMTP AUTH to authenticate, any future attempts to send from any other domain will fail. The reason this happens is the process saslauthd remains chrooted into the first domain that sent e-mail. To fix this problem please do the following:
- Download this file to your server: ftp://ftp.ensim.com/outgoing/sasld-fix/pam_ensimvwh.so
- Then execute these commands:
- cp pam_ensimvwh.so /lib/security/pam_ensimvwh.so
- cat pam_ensimvwh.so > /home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/siteinfo/lib/security/pam_ensimvwh.so
- Edit /etc/rc.d/init.d/saslauthd and add the following line below the start() function:
so the script will look something like:
echo -n $"Starting $prog: "
daemon $path -m $SOCKETDIR -a $MECH $FLAGS
- service saslauthd restart
This patch will be included in a future release of Ensim Pro and Ensim Basic for Linux.