Product: Ensim Pro
Operating System: Fedora Core 1 and RHEL
Version.: 4.0 only
Platform: SSH only
Patch Description :
This hotix resolves the following issues:
1)POP/IMAP/SMTP traffic not counted
2)Large mails block mail queue
3)Mail Aliases with a period (.)in them are not working
The patch contains the following files:
adv_quotacheck (MD5: ed78937bcbe9c6633f009f9121d58f41)
sendmail.mc (MD5: 086df42504699f334b178e530ee5b51b)
Instructions to apply this hotfix
1. Copy a new file with a command "cp adv_quotacheck /usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail"
2. Save the current "/usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/install/sendmail.mc" file.
3. cp sendmail.mc /usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/install
4. Make sure that the file permissions for the "/usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/install/sendmail.mc"
file is correctly set to it's saved original version. The file permission for the new file
"/usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/adv_quotacheck" should be same as the permissions
5. cd /usr/lib/opcenter/sendmail/install
6. m4 sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
7. service sendmail restart