WEBppliance 3.5.19 is a maintenance release that resolves key issues.
To review the issues resolved in WEBppliance 3.5.19, refer to the Ensim WEBppliance 3.5.19 for Linux Release Notes on the Ensim Support Site.
To install or upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.19, you need to download WEBppliance 3.5.19 from AppXchange onto ServerXchange 3.2.0 or higher, and then install WEBppliance 3.5.19 on your virtual or dedicated server.
To Install/Upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.19
Step 1: Download WEBppliance 3.5.19 from AppXchange
- Connect to AppXchange, then in the Web Hosting area, click View.
- In the Select column, select the Linux WEBppliance 3.5.19 check box, then click Add selected items to cart.
- Click Download to download 3.5.19.
- Review the license agreement, then click Agree. 3.5.19 is downloaded to ServerXchange. Action information and a progress report are displayed.
- Click Done below the progress report then proceed to Step 2, Install WEBppliance 3.5.19 onto your server.
Step 2: Install/upgrade WEBppliance 3.5.19
- In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
- Locate the server on which you want to install or upgrade WEBppliance.
- Click the host name of the server.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Select the Install option from the list of menu options displayed under the Applications tab.
- Locate Linux WEBppliance 3.5.19 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
- Click Next.
- Select the services and add-ons you want to install or upgrade. If you are upgrading, be sure to select all the services and add-ons currently installed on your existing WEBppliance to ensure they are upgraded properly.
- Click Next, then click Finish.
When the installation or upgrade is complete, WEBppliance restarts automatically.