Because do to the new logrotation schemes and the compression of the log files, analog can fail to work correctly to generate the web stats. The web stats may only show up two days a week. Attached is the fix to this issue. Apply the attached fix to this articile by doing the following:
- Copy the attached file (updatestats.pl.gz) to your server
- gzip -d updatestats.pl.gz
- cat updatestats.pl > /home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/analog/usr/lib/opcenter/analog/updatestats.pl
- For each site that has analog enabled do:
- chroot /home/virtual/domain.com/ /etc/cron.daily/00updatestats
- Then to generate the HTML from the analog stats run:
This fix will be included in a future release. Check the release notes of any future release to determine if this fix is included.