Please follow the installation steps below to install the security fix for WEBppliance Pro and Basic for Linux 3.5.20 (LH).
Ensure WEBppliance Pro/Basic for Linux 3.5.20-9 is installed. If not, please refer to the Errata Section (http://download.pro.parallels.com/support/wpls/erata.html) for the updates.
Steps for installation of security fix:
- Download required RPMS (Refer to Knowledge Base Article 844)
- Logon to CC
- Select Administration Menu and Application tab
- Click on Register button
- Select Upload Binary button and upload all RPMS one by one
- Click on Register Icon against each RPM uploaded
- Go to Server Menu
- Select VPS on which you wish to update new security patch
- Select Application tab
- Click on Overview Icon against 3.5.20
- Select "Revise Suite"
- Select Packages tab and mark selection for upgrade
- Click "Next"
- Repeat for all RPMs
- Go to Servers Menu
- Select the same VPS and select Applications
- Click on "Install" submenu
- Select checkbox against 3.5.20
- Compete installation with as per Wizard