This hotfix also requires:
This update brings important changes to layout templates: - plan_period - email_line - login - co_short_reg - auth - pp_link - confirm_part4 - odin_header_mainNav_struct - parallels_header_mainNav_struct
Important: Certain changes can make Online Store unstable. If you previously made changes to these templates, you need to make them again, so as to combine your customizations with the new layouts.
To return the Online Store to an operable state, apply your customizations to the updated layout templates: 1. Go to Billing > Online Store > Layout Templates, and open the customized layout template. 2. Save the content of the layout files you customized to your computer. 3. Click Reset to default. 4. Insert your customizations from the saved files to the layouts that were reset. (If you are experiencing difficulties with it, consult the technical support team.) 5. Describe your changes in the corresponding field and click Save. Do not set the USE_EMAIL_AS_LOGIN parameter to "false" if you have the Checkout screen parameter REGFORM_TYPE value set to "Auto" or "Short". Such a combination is not fully supported. However, this limitation will be removed in the next major release. The update creates an additional setting called USE_EMAIL_AS_LOGIN in the advanced settings of Online Store. If you set this setting to "false", then new users will be prompted in Online Store to enter a username in addition to email.
New Fixed Issues
- PBA-80182 Purchase in online store through redirect payment system results in no customer account creation.
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130560 templatestore v8
- PBA-79864 Default favicon should be removed from the Online Store
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130369 templatestore v7
- PBA-79284 USE_EMAIL_AS_LOGIN is already set to TRUE
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130331 templatestore v6
- PBA-79200 Injecting PHP code into Smarty templates
- PBA-79160 OnlineStore domain check availability uses SalesCategory (all available for sale tld's) instead of list of marked plans (tld's)
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130289 templatestore v5
- POA-109779 Subdomains cannot be purchased
- PBA-79044 Recurring fee for plan with 'Set Recurring Prices per Month' is not recalculated to month value on preview screen in online store for billing periods - Quarterly, Half-yearly, and Yearly
- PBA-78525 Store leaks sensitive data that may lead to privilege escalation
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130152 templatestore v4
- PBA-78443 Online store creates an account with invalid credentials if TWO_PAGE authorization is enabled
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 130093 templatestore v3
- PBA-78298 Service user cannot be created with the same email as first staff member created in Store
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 129960 templatestore v2
- PBA-77886 Handle fee for payment method does not showed for some locales
Included from BA 7.0.1 HOTFIX 129915 templatestore v1
- PBA-77684 Online Store: CSR generation is on the same screen as the rest service parameters
This hotfix can be downloaded from here.
Use pa_updates_installer KB111323 to install this hotfix. Also this hotfix will be installed automatically during upgrade to OA 7.0.1 via pa_updates_installer.