Upgrade of an Office 365 APS1.2 subscription to APS2.0 fails with the error:
Subscription #1001234: Unable to find domain client1.example365.com in account #1000073
Customer's subscription has resources referring to the domain, but domain does not exist or belongs to another owner.
If the domain belongs to another owner, delete the domain
client1.example365.comat Services > Domains > Registered Domains. If the domain does not exists, go to step 2.
- Go the the customer's account Operations > Customers > #1000073 > Resources > Add New Domain, enter
customer1.isp365.tld, check Set Registrar Status to Ready, click Next
- On the next screen choose DNS Hosting = None, uncheck Allow DNS management, Next, Finish
- Go to CCP > Microsoft Office 365 > Configuration > Domains > Add, enter the same domain name, apply changes
- Try to re-run the upgrade
- [Optional] Delete newly added domain at CCP > Office 365 > Domains in case it is not needed
If the solution above does not work, for example domain removal fail with the error:
Instance with id 2102 of application with id 101 is bound to domain client1.example365.com.
please, contact Odin Technical Support.