Customer decided to change front net IP address on the VZ node. The IP was changed by the following steps:
- Remove all VEs from host.
- Remove VZ host from OSA
- Change IP address on VZ host
- Register host with new IPs.
After re-registering host all provisioning operation fail with message "Cannot find suitable hardware node".
The following error could be seen in /var/log/IM/PACI-im.log on IM host:
DEBUG chooseHnAndNewSubnet [Grizzly(3)] - ==> Preparing: SELECT * FROM list_suitable_nodes(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) DEBUG chooseHnAndNewSubnet [Grizzly(3)] - ==> Parameters: DEFAULT(String), 11(Integer), 1(Integer), 1000(Integer), 1024(Integer), 0(Integer), 50(Integer), 100(Integer), 1(Integer), 0(Integer), 100(Integer) DEBUG chooseHnAndNewSubnet [Grizzly(3)] - <== Total: 0 DEBUG EventHelper [Grizzly(3)] - P30002: Cannot find suitable hardware node
Virtuozzo storage ID is not set for corresponding Virtualization Node.
- Navigate to PCP>Services>Cloud Infrastructure>Virtualization Nodes>Virtualization Node Name>Cloud
- Click "Mark as not ready to provide".
- Click Configure.
- Click the following option under:
Configure Virtuozzo storage for the virtualization node
- Allow this node to use Virtuozzo storage cluster
- Click Save.
- Click "Mark as ready to provide".
- Restart failed provisioning task.
Following values will be added automatically after above steps:
Virtuozzo storage ID Virtuozzo storage Capacity