As a provider I want to access my Online Store via URL https://hostname, hosted in OA.
The procedure requires a configured online store, a registered domain name, a hosting and FTP access to hosting from address where Business Automation is installed.
To install online store:
- Log in to Operations Automation CP.
- Click Customer CP on top of the screen.
- On the Websites tab, click FTP Access. FTP settings appear on the screen. Memorize or write down the FTP server address, documents root folder, login, and password.
- Return to Operations Automation CP and switch to Billing.
- Go to Products > Online Store > Connection Setup. Synchronization settings appear on the screen.
- Click Install Proxy Store. The online store installation dialog window is displayed.
- Fill out the form:
- Type URL or IP address of the FTP server where you want to install your online store into the FTP address field.
- Type the path (relative to FTP root) where online store files should be copied to into the Path Inside FTP field.
- Type the path (relative to document root) where online store files should be copied to into the Proxy Store URL Suffix field.
- Type the FTP user name into the Username field.
- Type the FTP user password into the Password field.
- Click Install Proxy Store to copy online store files to indicated location.
See more details at https://download.automation.odin.com/pa/6.0/doc/portal/6.0/ba/76190.htm