Important This KB is valid for Odin Automation version 6.0.8 or later.
- There are several Office 365 application instances on your Odin Automation installation.
- Each application instance has its own set of Office 365 service plans.
- You need to sell the Office 365 service plans of the application instances under a reseller account.
In addition to the standard reseller configuration, the reseller account must be subscribed to the Customer Management service plans of the application instances. The Customer Management service plan is created for each application instance:
- The service plan is based on the Office 365 service template of the target application instance.
- Zero prices are set in subscription periods of the service plan.
- The service plan does not contain any resource rates.
Note: The standard reseller configuration is described here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/83009.htm (for Syndication Partner Scenario) and http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/84054.htm (for Cloud Solution Provider Scenario).
- A customer account can have several Office 365 subscriptions only if they belong to the same application instance.
- Subscribing a customer account to Office 365 service plans which belong to different application instances is not allowed and not supported. Moreover, subscribing a customer account to Office 365 service plans which belong to different application instances might break your installation.