On registering a new service node the following error occurs: "The Linux platform installed on the remote host is not supported or not configured properly. Please check the documentation for the list of supported platforms and configuration instructions"
- The host you are adding as a service node is running an unsupported platform.
- Non-root user credentials were specified when trying to register the service node.
First, make sure that the node runs one of the supported operating systems.
If it does, perform the following steps:
- Log in to that node (for example via SSH).
Run the following command as a superuser:
In the opened file locate the following line:
Change this line as follows:
Enable the user to not enter password on every 'sudo' invocation, by adding the following file to that file:
<user> ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
<user>stands for the username you have specified during the node registration.
- Save changes to the file.
- Try to register the node again.
After that, your node should be successfully registered.