AccountAdd_API fails with "Access Denied" exception.
There are several possible reason for such issue:
- The user under which API call is made does not have the privilege
ACCOUNTS_CREATE_MODIFYin his role.
- The user under which API call is made is not a staff member of the
VendorAccountIDspecified in the call (e.g. the resellers staff member attempts to create an account for the provider).
- Incorrect call structure, for example, the first optional parameter
AccountIDis passed as
intand the system considers this parameter as a
VendorAccountID. As a result the system checks if the user under which the call is made is a staff member of this
VendorAccountIDand it results in
- Either add a privilege to the role or use a different user.
- User a vendors staff member to execute a call.
- Correct the structure according to the documentation, AccountID is to be passed as string, e.g.