Office365 tasks fail with the following error:
Application configuration script reported errors: ' error id "validation-error", setting id "Configuration": Method edit_customer calling failed. Reason:Keyset does not exist Method: ValidateOrder ...
Insufficient permissions on certificate.
Log in to MOSI gateway and check certificate private keys permissions:
- Check what certificate is used for the 'Mosi' site in IIS via Bindings > Edit
Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and add the Certificates snap-in:
- In the top menu, go to File > Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Select the Certificates snap-in and click Add.
- Select the Computer account option and click Next.
- Select the Local computer option and click Finish.
- Click OK.
- Go to the Personal > Certificates folder, right-click the required SSL certificate and choose the All Tasks > Manage Private Keys.
- Check if IIS AppPool\IIS_mosi_pool_name identity is added. If not, then add it in the following way: add > change locations to
local computer> add
IIS AppPool\IIS_mosi_pool_name> read only