- CCU-12161 If the company name contains '&', provisioning of Plesk in VPS fails
- CCU-12128 Setting password timeout leads to an error "Negative value of the node seqNo" in log
- CCU-12127 Inappropriate display of the customer data in Plesk panel if this customer was registered using cyrillic symbols
- CCU-12124 PTR record is not removed when the related IPv6 address is released.
- CCU-12121 Reverse DNS zone is not created for the respective IPv6 address.
- CCU-12120 Scheduled backup fails with the following error "There is no space in subscription for creating backup for VE"
- CCU-12119 Scheduled backups are being recreated all the time
- CCU-12021 Provisioning of Plesk in VPS subscription fails if unicode characters are used when registering a customer
Hotfix can be downloaded here.
Use pa_updates_installer (https://kb.odin.com/en/111323) to install this hotfix.