Full release notes for Business Automation version 6.0.5 can be downloaded here.
- Disallowing Manual Password Creation
- Configuring One-Time Passwords
- Role-Based Access to Custom Provisioning Queues
- Configuring Order Flow for Invoice Date to Equal Payment Date
- Adoption of OACI module to European Taxation Rules 2015
- Updater Should Use HTTPS to Communicate with download.automation.odin.com
- Automated Upgrade
- API: AccountSalesInfoGet_API
- API: Ability to Utilize Applied Promo Code Using PlacePlanPeriodSwitchOrder_API
- PBA-63880 Transaction is not rolled back in xmlrpc after exception.
PBA-64590 3D callback does not work for PayGate.co.za.
- PBA-63981 VeriSign plug-in does not send currency code for payment.
PBA-64302 Order attributes not asked during order placement are not propagated to subscriptions.
PBA-64298 Some details about Statement Cycle should be added to Provider's Guide.
- PBA-64221 Resource of other Resellers are shown while adding resource rates to Service Plan. .
PBA-64136 Failed database statement in scheduler leads to no tasks execution.
PBA-63809 Shared Hosting Service Plan creation wizard does not allow adding resource rates.
PBA-63733 Hide common upgrade wizard for VPS resources.
PBA-63597 Transaction may be committed in Business Automation but not in Operations Automation.
PBA-63565 Unable to archive cancellation orders after upgrade to 6.0.
- PBA-52075 Subscription was stopped though renewal order has been processed.
- PBA-62648 Domains with today's expiration date are not shown in "Need Attention" filter.
Operations Automation Integration
PBA-64325 Order fails with "Transaction 'ID' does not exist" instead of actual Operations Automation error.
PBA-63694 Domain registration order cannot be completed if first request to Operations Automation failed.
PBA-63437 Plesk Automation billing does not support an e-mail on IDN domain.
- PBA-63066 Duplicate "Creation completed" events causes duplicated notifications.
PBA-63863 Instructions on Business Automation 6.0 SDK installation are not correct.
PBA-63645 Port 8443 for Business Automation Control Panel should be added in documentation.
PBA-62911"Asynchronous Resource Limits Upgrade for POA Subscriptions" section of 6.0.1 Release Notes should be corrected.
PBA-62647 Description of Applicable Period for Promotions should be improved.
PBA-61193 Subscription and Account transfer requirements.
PBA-59849 Business Automation Firewall settings obsoleted.
PBA-59807 Description of "AR Account" and "Sales Account" objects should be clarified.
PBA-57019 Verisign plug-in does not send currency code.
- PBA-56355 Watchdog monitors virtual memory usage, which is useless.
PBA-64389 On "Domains with Missed Data" tab, domains with all filled parameters are shown.
PBA-63873 Impossible to register .name domain using OpenSRS plug-in.
PBA-63832 Company number is not being asked for *.uk domains registered with InternetX plug-in.
PBA-63338 Registration of .de Domain for "Company" account type fails using InternetX plug-in.
PBA-61669 Description of DomainExtDataAdd_API parameters should be corrected.
- PBA-58394 Contacts update procedure does not work correctly for DistributeIT domain plug-in.
- PBA-63589 Reseller may be billed incorrectly if order with additional resources has failed.
PBA-64971 Incorrect ProxyPass is set during Business Automation update.
PBA-63771 Make checks for symbols 'hostname' in Online Store.
PBA-63205 Apostrophe in customer name breaks Online Store's Checkout screen.
PBA-63067 It is not possible to place order for EZTax services from Online Store for Customer with incorrect address.
- PBA-55953 It is possible to stay at Checkout screen with empty cart.
PBA-64680 Notification templates are not imported.
PBA-63601 Word "Refunds" has mistake in search result.
PBA-63564 "Payments by Payment Systems" report data is incorrect.
PBA-63229 Uncommitted transactions created via API RPC are being committed on Business Automation services stop.
- PBA-58559 atm.log is not getting written on Windows customers.
It is installed from Operations Automation UI as the server role. For details, see the documentation in "Installation Instructions" above).
Business Automation Application (SHA1: b616a3dedd9d08368d6bb35bbf54af6a9ad0b3fb)
Business Automation Online Store (SHA1: 5b05a0ad182cf3f338954079542b95e6ae8d8f4c)
See also: Business Automation 6.0 Updates.