There is an Office 365 subscription. The license limit of a license is increased or decreased in Odin Automation, but this change is not propagated to the Microsoft cloud. Odin Automation logs (for example, poa.debug.log) show that the license limit is changed in Odin Automation, but Office 365 application logs (for example, XML Payload logs) do not contain any information about this change.
The http://www.parallels.com/Office365/Subscription APS resource of the Office 365 subscription was not subscribed to the http://parallels.com/aps/events/pa/subscription/limits/changed and http://aps-standard.org/core/events/changed events.
Important: This KB article is applicable to Office 365 version 6.2 or higher.
To fix this problem for all existing Office 365 subscriptions, run the fixLimitChangeSubscription.py script:
- Log in to Provider Control Panel, go to Services > Applications and write down the identifier of the Office 365 application.
- Upload the Office 365 application package to the Odin Automation Management Node.
- Unpack the package and extract the content of the O365-Import.zip file. Then, go to the directory where the content of the extracted O365-Import.zip file is placed.
- Execute the following command:
python fixLimitChangeSubscription.py --o365-app-id <ID_OF_APPLICATION>.
The script will subscribe all existing Office 365 subscriptions to the events.
Note: You can also run the script on a separate host. This host must meets the requirements and the simplejson Python package must be installed on the host. See the following pages for details:
- http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/index.htm?fileName=82919.htm and http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/82931.htm (for Syndication Partner Scenario)
- http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/index.htm?fileName=83082.htm and http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/Office365_APS2/doc/83109.htm (for Cloud Solution Provider Scenario).