You as Provider want to use multiple PHP versions for Linux Hosting NG. How it can be achieved?
POA 5.4 and below can work only with 1 version of PHP. Yoг need to upgrade to POA 5.5 and enable "Alt-PHP" as per the following documentation.
The next step is to update the information about the PHP installed on the NG web cluster:
- Switch to the 'Apache Extensions' tab in the NG web cluster properties.
- Click the 'Synchronize Apache Extensions' button.
- Wait until the background task with the 'Update list of Apache service extensions for service with ID #ID' name is completed in the POA Task Manager.
Also make sure that path to php binary on hardware node (NG server) and 'Path to php binary' in the PHP resource activation parameters are the same.
Example: Path to php binary on hardware node (NG server) is
/opt/alt/php54/usr/bin/php-cgi. The same path should be in the PHP resource activation parameters. If the path is not same, please do the following:
- Go to POA Provider CP Top > Products > Service Templates >
> 'Resource' tab >. > 'Activation Parameters'
- Click 'Edit -> Path to php binary'. Set the correct path as on the hardware node.
- Then sync Apache extensions on POA Provider CP from 'Top > Infrastructure > Hardware Nodes > 'Web Clusters' tab > Apache extensions page'.