ResolutionThe Windows Streaming Media module is not supported beginning from Service Automation 6.1 and it will be removed during the upgrade to Service Automation 6.1.
In order to prepare for upgrade to Service Automation 6.1 one needs to perform the following steps:
Upload to Operations Automation Management Node and execute the preparation script attached to the current article:
Upgrade subscriptions with Windows Streaming Media hosting resource to Service Plans/Service Templates without Windows Streaming Media hosting resource.
Subscriptions to upgrade can be found in Provider Control Panel:
Products > Resources > [Windows Streaming Media Resource Type by ID] > Service Templates > [Concrete Service Template] > Subscriptions
- Wait for tasks to complete.
- Remove 'Windows Streaming Media hosting' Resource Types from Service Plans, Service Templates.
- Remove 'Windows Streaming Media hosting' Resource Types.
- Uninstall WindowsStreamingMedia(service) package from Service Nodes.
- Unregister the node(s) from Service Automation, if necessary.
Editing Resources and Limits for Service Template (Operations Automation)
Synchronizing Subscriptions (Business Automation)
Switching to Another Service Plan (Business Automation)
Uninstalling Packages (Operations Automation)
Removing Hardware Node (Operations Automation)